Academia industry partnership has become a subject of interest to industry, academics, and policy makers. The academia driven industry plays an important role to bring together the innovative research and development and commercialisation (R&D&C) to promote the university-industry latest products and create new knowledge and networking opportunities. UMT and UniSZA would like to invite you to this event and grab this opportunities for Business Matching with participants from Local Universities, Private Universities, Polytechnics and Community College with total number of 400++ Innovation Project in 10 main Cluster in which covers concept of Nurturing Entrepreneurs Through Education, Industry, Technology and Social Innovation.
It is a platform to explore new deals and potential ventures from diversified bioeconomy sectors for business partnerships, research collaborations and business expansion. The business matching centre on-site provides:
- Direct access to a big array of exhibitors
- Identification and matching of products and/or innovation relevant to your company’s profile
- Identification and evaluation of potential collaborations matching your business criteria
- The opportunity for you to initiate new business contacts
- Assistance in networking with the leaders of the industries