It’s Just Begun
International Conference and Exposition on Inventions by Institutions of Higher Learning (PECIPTA) is a biannual program organised by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia together with selected universities since 2001. The aim of this event is to showcase the creations of innovative products and services from the local and international institutions of higher education.
PECIPTA creates networking and collaborative opportunities for participants to develop prototype and to commercialise their products.
For 2017, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA) are selected to host PECIPTA 2017 which will be held at Stadium Tertutup Kompleks Sukan Negeri Gong Badak, Kuala Terengganu on 7th-9th October 2017.
Celebrating high-impact research, especially to community problem solving, PECIPTA 2017 come to meet you with the theme “Nurturing Entrepreneurs through Education, Industry, Technology and Social Innovation”. This program also provides an opportunity for the participants to form joint venture, to develop a prototype network and commercialise the results of research and innovation.
Countdown : PECIPTA 2017
|Registration||15 April, 2017|
|Closing Registration||15 July, 2017|
|PECIPTA 2017||07-09 October, 2017|
YB Dato' Seri Idris Bin Jusoh
Minister of Higher Education
~ONLINE BUSINESS MATCHING~
Celebrating high-impact research, especially to community problem solving, PECIPTA will come to meet you again. Held for the first time in 2001, the exposition was hosted by University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). It followed by Universiti Putra Malaysia (2003), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2005), Universiti Sains Malaysia (2007) and University of Malaya (2009), Universiti Teknologi MARA (2011), Universiti Utara Malaysia & Universiti Malaysia Perlis (2013), and Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (2015).
With pleasure and glorious, the cooperation between Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA) would like to announce that it is hosting PECIPTA 2017 which will take place at the Stadium Tertutup Gong Badak, 7-9 October 2017. With theme “Nurturing Entrepreneurs through Social Innovation and Education”, this program aims to showcase inventions and innovations generated by all Public Universities and Private Higher Educational Institutions in Malaysia and abroad. The program can also provide an opportunity for the participants to form a joint venture to develop a prototype network commercialize the results of research and innovation respectively.
Believing that now everyone can be creative and innovative creators, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin is opening a window to provide opportunities for young generations to highlight their talents. PECIPTA 2017 is offering a new competition category, Showcase of success story, trusting that this new category will provide added value to participating universities. Apart from exhibiting research by universities, PECIPTA 2017 also plans to invite industry players to showcase their research. These are varieties that would bring in PECIPTA 2017.
7 Objectives PECIPTA 2017
- Drive the development of this country.
- Showing the creation and innovation.
- Working with local communities.
- To market the commercial products and the expertise of researchers.
- Improve the confidence of the industry and outside.
- Encourage networking and strategic partnerships.
- Promote the visit Terengganu Year 2017.
10 Competition Clusters
- Environment & Renewable Energy.
- Agriculture & Aquaculture.
- Industrial Design, Building Engineering & Architecture
- Disaster Management.
- Education, Community Development & Social Innovation.
- Health, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Supplement.
- Digital Era, Data Analytics & Automation Revolution.
- Manufacturing Technologies, Food Processing & Mechanization.
- Automobile, Aeronautical & Maritime Technology.
- Tourism, Travel & Tours
- Showcase of success story by each University
- 1 sciences project (commercialization)
- 1 social sciences project (community project).
- Innovative Projects of the University (10 products).
- Service Product.