It’s Just Begun
International Conference and Exposition on Inventions by Institutions of Higher Learning (PECIPTA) is a biannual program organised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia together with its partner institution science since 2001. PECIPTA aims to showcase innovative products and services from institutions of higher learning (IHL).
PECIPTA also aims to enhance networking and collaboration among its participants, industry and others potential players to further explore and commercialise their products.
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA) are selected to co-host 9th PECIPTA in which will be held at the indoor stadium complex localized at Kuala Nerus from 7th-9th October 2017. PECIPTA 2017 will be open to public from 10am to 6pm.
PECIPTA 2017 endorsed “Nurturing Entrpreneurs through Education, Industry, Technology and Social Innovation” as its theme. Other than celebrating new innovation products from IHL, PECIPTA would like to incultivate entrepreneurs, presenters to the people, especially the Gen-Y, Z and gen Alpha.
Countdown & Events
Countdown : PECIPTA 2017
|Closing Registration||15 July|
|PECIPTA 2017||07-09 October; 10am – 6pm|
YB Dato' Seri Idris Bin Jusoh
Minister of Higher Education
YBhg. Datin Paduka Ir. Dr. Siti Hamisah Tapsir
Director General of Higher Education
7 Objectives PECIPTA 2017
- Drive the development of this country.
- Showing the creation and innovation.
- Working with local communities.
- To market the commercial products and the expertise of researchers.
- Improve the confidence of the industry and outside.
- Encourage networking and strategic partnerships.
- Promote the visit Terengganu Year 2017.
10 Competition Clusters
- Environment & Renewable Energy.
- Agriculture & Aquaculture.
- Industrial Design, Building Engineering & Architecture
- Disaster Management.
- Education, Community Development & Social Innovation.
- Health, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Supplement.
- Digital Era, Data Analytics & Automation Revolution.
- Manufacturing Technologies, Food Processing & Mechanization.
- Automobile, Aeronautical & Maritime Technology.
- Tourism, Travel & Tours
- Showcase of success story by each University
- 1 sciences project (commercialization)
- 1 social sciences project (community project).
- Innovative Projects of the University (10 products).
- Service Product.